Mixing and Mastering in Ableton Live with Hozaifa Sayed
Mastering Engineer and Ableton Certified Trainer- Hozaifa Sayed, teaches you best practices of creative mixing and how to approach mastering.
At the end of this course you will learn and understand how to use native and third party tools to approach mixing and mastering a track efficiently while utilizing the tools and building your own creative approach.
meet the trainer
Hozaifa Sayed is an Ableton Certified Trainer & Mastering Engineer with over 7 years of teaching experience. His expertise lies in his approach of sharing his knowledge with students in a practical manner with a focus on building a stong foundation and reinforcing the essential basics.
He has taught in large format, small and even on a 1-1 basis and has been officially listed by Ableton to teach his courses online. His trainings will be a culmination of ideas and learning for an audio engineer coming from various topics he teaches such as basics of sound, physics of sound, decibels and metering, studio equipment, signal processing, digital music technology, Ableton Live, mixing and mastering.
Hozaifa how worked with prominent artists like CEE, BLOT!, Eashwar Subramanian, Anika Emma, Fazal Khan, Kali Mirch, Vade/Nino Lucarelli/Candice Redding for a track called gold on Universal music, Sarab, 6litch. To name a few.
He thrives on sharing his knowledge and helping students learn technique to create more engaging art with and looks forward to having the opportunity of teaching you all.
Hozaifa teaches you his creative process and personal workflow through these Live Online Classes
- Prerequisites: Applicants must own laptop/desktop and headphones, have a basic understanding of Apple/Microsoft operating systems and have access to high speed internet. Applicants must also have a basic understanding of Ableton Live and should already be producing music.
- Grade/Level: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
- Class Time: 8 classes, 2 Hours Each session
- Fees: INR 10,000/-
- Maximum Batch Size: 10 students
Find out about our next batch. We only accept limited students per batch.
- Approaching a mix based on various styles and genres
- Setting up for mixing
- Learning what to listen for, developing listening skills
- Studio equipment and signal processing involved in mixing and mastering
- Digital technology and Session Settings
- Tools used in mixing with in depth practical demonstrations of each
- Advanced Techniques
- Creative mixing
- Assessing a pre master
- What is mastering and how one should approach mastering a finished mix
- Loudness normalisation standards used by steaming services and digital distribution networks explained with its practical implications when mastering
- Tools and approaches for creative mastering
- Demonstration of mastering a track
Listen to Hozaifa’s work
Know more about Hozaifa
Krāfting Waves & Igniting Minds – Hozaifa SayedHozaifa Sayed has been at the forefront of Audio Mixing & Music Technology Education in India. Being a resident faculty for Seam edu Institute – an audio school based in Pune for over 5 years, He is adept at teaching subjects across music production & audio engineering. Don’t just take our word for it; the […]Read more